Did you get the message Fix Parsing Error on Kindle Fire HD – There is a downside to outlining this package “when trying to load an APK file on your Kindle Fire tablet? Difficulties may be caused by a variety of completely different problems but the basic difficulty is considered as one of two things, either the downloaded file is corrupt or the APK file is not compatible with the Android version of your gadget.
How to Fix Parsing Error on the Kindle Fire
Common situations that cause parsing errors are caused by unpleasant downloads. You can try the following to download the installation file correctly again:
- Download files using the Silk browser (system’s official web browser).
- Download using Wi-Fi (usually mobile knowledge limits your download limits if you download large files).
- Download the file to your PC and transfer it to your Kindle Fire via USB (you must download ES File Explorer to install it).
- Try downloading the file again.
- Download files on your computer and e-mail for yourself and download attachments from your e-mail through your Fireplace Kindle.
Parse Error – Check Compatibility
Another common problem that causes parsing errors is that your Kindle Fire OS is out of date and can’t help applications.
Read more: How to Root on Kindle Fire
- Open https://play.google.com/ and find the application you are trying to install.
- Scroll down to the Additional Information section and see which version of Android is needed to run the tool.
- Test the table below to make an Android OS version of your gadget OS and see if it fits the application (maybe you should replace your OS if it has potential)
That was the How to fix parsing error in Kindle Fire. If you have any questions, please write in the comments column. Thanks for visiting.