Best VPN for Kindle Fire: Amazon’s Fire Tablet, previously called Kindle Fire or Kindle Fire HD, has become a big hit for users looking for a good-value tablet that they can use to read, watch videos, and perform necessary tasks. like email and browsing. The combination with Amazon’s extensive library of electronic books, video on demand, and music matters makes Fire an attractive choice for users who like to consume a lot of entertainment media. See also about VPN visit on VPN Windows 10.
Install a VPN on Your Kindle Fire
But, there are some obstacles to using Fire tablets. Because Fire is connected to your particular Amazon Fire subscription, there is a limit on how much content you can access. In addition, there are zone keys on Amazon content that imply that some content can only be accessed from certain regions. The good news is that it will likely overcome this limitation by using the best VPN for Kindle Fire.
To help you, let’s look at how to set up VPN using third-party OpenVPN for Kindle:
Open VPN Software installation guide for Kindle
If you choose to use the most complicated method of using VPN on Kindle (because you prefer to use VPNs that don’t have software in the Amazon App store) then follow the steps below:
- Drag the Kindle notification bar down. Select Other followed by the Device and turn on “Allow Application Installation from unknown sources.”
- Download ES File Explorer for free from Amazon Appstore.
- Now, download the OpenVPN installer to your desktop computer.
- Connect your Kindle to Windows or your Mac using a USB cable, then drag and drop the OpenVPN installer (icsopenvpn0529.apk) into your Kindle Downloads folder.
- Start your Kindle and use ES Explorer to open the Downloads folder. Tap the .apk file and install.
- Subscribe to the best VPN for Kindle Fire.
- Next, configure the OpenVPN software on your Kindle with your OpenVPN VPN configuration file. These files will be provided by your VPN provider. To make it to your Kindle, you must download it to your PC, unzip it, and send it to your email address. Open an email on your Kindle and download the .ovpn file. Now you can send it from your download folder to the OpenVPN software.
Best VPN for Kindle Fire
The good news is that we have conducted a review and trial for you to provide you with the best VPN for Kindle Fire. So, here is our best VPN for Kindle Fire that you can use to bypass geographical restrictions.
- Nord VPN
Nord VPN is a best VPN service provider based in Panama. Therefore, this is free from US jurisdiction and European countries. Because of this, users can enjoy anonymous networks with the No Log Policy. Double encryption, various protocol support, excellent customer support makes it one of the best VPNs on the market. Most importantly, the pricing plan is silent on the nominal side and commensurate with the services provided.
- Six simultaneous connections
- Various platform support
- Double encryption for added security
- Excellent customer support
- Automatic kill switch
- 30 day money back guarantee
- 3-day free trial
- The unique sales proposition is that it offers hassle-free installation even for new user
- Express VPN
ExpressVPN has become a market leader in the VPN industry. With the highest quality VPN performance for the past seven years. Therefore, this attracts and retains millions of users and increases customer loyalty. All because of services that cannot be compared. That is the reason why he is in the top position in our VPN table. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. Which kept him away from the Data Retention policy imposed by the NSA, GCHQ.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with Ultra Speed
- VPN application specifically for Android & iOS
- Provides all OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP VPN protocols
- Top-class security with 256-bit OpenVPN
- Zero storage policy for internet activities
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3 Simultaneous login options
- VPN application specifically for Routers
- Private Internet Access
The Personal Internet Access service gives you internet security and privacy that is second to none. This is caused by special and continuous security barriers based on multiple layers. Therefore, for end to end protection with its amazing features. That includes; Anonymous IP, high-quality encryption. It is based on the cryptographic safe Blowfish CBC algorithm.
- Zero Traffic Logs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi Protection
- Offers all PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP / IPSec protocols including SOCKS5 Proxy
- 7-day Money Back Guarantee
- IPv6 Leakage Protection & DNS Leakage Protection
- Internet Kill Switch
- P2P file sharing & VoIP support
- Support for VPN routers including Tomato & PfSense DD-WRT
- Quick Test Options for all Servers
Ivacy VPN was founded in 2007 and is gaining popularity. This is because of its dedication to providing exceptional and unique security and privacy features. Therefore, when in 2010 launched the Split Tunneling feature. It became the first VPN company to provide the VPN feature.
- Surf the internet 100% Private & Anonymous
- 256-bit High-end encryption for Optimal Privacy Protection
- Automatic VPN security through public Wi-Fi networks
- Convenient & Fast Access to Limited or blocked content
- OpenVPN (TCP, UDP), L2TP-IPsec, and PPTP protocol
- 7 day money back guarantee
- Special applications available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and others
For Kindle Fire users who want to make the most of their Kindle Fire devices, VPN can help by offering you access to more foreign content (especially when you travel) and by keeping your device and data safe. Or, you can always configure VPN manually or install software on the router to protect your device when there are no applications available.
If you have questions about VPN, please write in the comments column. Thanks for visiting.